I’ve missed a few days of blogging, again, so I’ve made a decision to blog once a week instead of twice, in the hopes that I’ll be better at sticking to it. Although I might do a cheeky bonus blog if I have something to talk about.
That being said, I have been unwell, so my brain’s not really been working and all you’d have gotten was a string of gibberish anyways.
I have achieved some things this past week and a bit though.
Here’s where I have actually done something. I created a Halloween/ Horror piece that I love. It was taken from a photograph of a resin skull, called Uncle Arthur, and reworked into something spooktakular.
The piece on the right is a photograph, the piece on the left has been reworked into a piece of art, and made much bigger.
This meant that when it came to towels I could have two types of design.
When you click Links to the art work, the other available products are shown below. I’d love to go trick or Treating with that tote I have to admit!
I also created some typography art, and learned a few new techniques in the process, which is always fun.
I have also put up a few photographs to society6 it didn’t take long, and I absolutely love their new system, there are a few things lacking that I’d like, but overall a huge improvement.
I came across a chapter that needed a complete rehashing, what I tend to to in those situations is create a whole new word doc just for that chapter. That way if I mess it up, or lose something I later need, it’s still there.
I haven’t done as much to it as I would have liked, but I’ve started…